On this past Monday I joined [Oath Keepers], an organization of men and women who have taken the oath to support and defend our constitution. The group is made up of present and former military, police and fireman. I took the oath in March 1959 when I was sworn in as an Army officer and it is a lifetime oath.
From their website, “Oath Keepers is a non-partisan association of currently serving military, reserves, National Guard, veterans, Peace Officers, and Fire Fighters who will fulfill the Oath we swore, with the support of like minded citizens who take an Oath to stand with us, to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, so help us God. Our Oath is to the Constitution”
Our motto is, NOT ON OUR WATCH!
Orders we will not obey are:
1. Orders to disarm the American people.
2. Orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American people.
3. Orders to detain American citizens as “unlawful enemy combatants” or subject them to military tribunal.
4. Orders to impose martial law or a “state of emergency” on a state.
5. Orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty.
6. Orders to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.
7. Orders to force any American citizen into detention camps under any pretext.
8. Orders to assist or support any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to “keep the peace” or “to maintain control”.
9. Orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies.
10. Orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.
Pretty simple, isn’t it.